Terms & Conditions
Online Payments (Cart System)
- * Orders are placed online using our cart system and paid for using SagePay or PayPal
- * Unless you qualify for free collection, you send your order to us at your expense.
- * We process your order and scan / convert your photos / slides / negatives
- * If you have supplied us with more photos / slides / negatives / videos than you have paid for we will notify you and ask for payment to cover the difference
- * Once we have received payment in full, your order will be sent back to you.
- * All pricing displayed and charged includes VAT
- * Minimum Order Value - please don't be offended but we have a minimum order value. We have to take off VAT and credit card charges so have set £15 as a minimum fee.
Orders using Order Form
- * If you have sent your order to us with our paper order form, you must supply your card details.
- * We will not start processing your order until we are in receipt of payment details.
- * We reserve the right to charge a £10 surcharge on order form orders of 250 photos or less.
- * For larger orders (esitmated 5000 photos or more) we reserve the right to make a pre-payment on your card and then charge the balance at the end.
- * Balance payments are required by debit card either over the phone or online using the links we provide.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the results of the scanning we provide for you then you must notify us either by email or telephone at the earliest opportunity, certainly within 14 working days. We will then look at your concerns and agree with you a course of action. We have very high standards of work and will do all we can to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
If you qualify for free collection, we will send in UPS (United Parcel Services) to collect your order. You must secure your photos / slides etc securely in a box that can withstand courier transit. It is your responsibility to make sure you securely tape the box up and that there is sufficient padding inside the box. Our free collection is for one box only up to 25KG in weight, measuring no more than 70cm squared. Additional boxes are charged at £8 per box.
Unless you have opted for a Fast Track service we cannot guarantee time scales for processing as our levels of business vary. We do undertake to complete all orders of 1000 photos or less in 10 working days. Photo orders of over 5000 photos may take up to 4 weeks.
We usually return all orders using UPS (United Parcel Services). You must supply a return address where somebody is available to sign for your order. We recommend work addresses.
We undertake never to publish your photos or images in any of our websites or with any third paty company or third party websites. Your confidentiality is guaranteed.
We do not wish to scan any images that could cause our staff discomfort or trauma. This would include hardcore pornagraphic images, scenes of animal brutality, medical or scenes of crime images including decapitations or dead people. If we receive any images that we deem to be illegal in this country (vulnerable children etc) we will report this to the authorities.
Breach of Copyright
We do not wish to knowingly, or otherwise, breach a professional photographer's copyright. Please only send us images for conversion that you own the copyright on. If we suspect we are in breach on any images we will contact you.
We will keep your scanned images on our secure internal data server for 3 months (unless you request otherwise). After these 3 months these will be permanently deleted, so it is up to you to back them up as soon as you receive the scans back.